Monday, April 12, 2010

2010 Thomas & Uber Cup, Kuala Lumpur

Thomas & Uber Cup 2010

Ticket Price

Seating Plan

Tournament Schedule


2010 Thomas & Uber Cup coming lo...
This tournament held on 9~16th May 2010...
held at Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur...
some of my team mate interest in this tournament...
we are planning about it...
I would like to buy the "Silver Ticket"...
coz the normal ticket's place was toooo far from the court...
bt...the Silver Ticket's price is RM103...mayb gt student price...
sit first row just can take them a photo mah...Lee Yong Dae~Lin Dan~
I'm saving my money now...hehehe^^
Darren is a staff at there...good lo...bt he din have staff price...haiz~
anywhere,I hope this plan will realize...
success to take photo and signature wif all of them...^^

LinDan...YongDae...ChunLai...


CREATE BY [yaHan]

No comments:

Post a Comment