Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Haha~ No work today..
I still stay at my cousin brother's house..
Wake up at 9 o'clock. Syok~
Then XiaoMii Aunt fetch us go having breakfast..
Noneed so rush today~ Woah!!!
After that.. Straight online at home with my cousin brother..
Stay in the same house.. But use chat box to chit-chat..
Boring =.="

Today my 4th cousin brother bring his girl girl back home..
Errr.. I really dun have any comment..
My first impression of her is not good.. Dunno why~
Sorry larh ><

Taking a bath and packing all my clothes..
Preapare to up Genting lurr.. Wakaka XD
Lols~ Genting damn HOT!!!! Noneed wear jacket please~
Whatever la.. Hahaha~
Have 2 days 1 night at GENTING..
The next day will watch CNY's concert =)

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR lo ^^

CREATE BY 【yaHan】

No comments:

Post a Comment